Friday 26 February 2010

I'm Determined...to get out !....Special Delivery !!

The track.....after my snow clearing !!
Zullulah and Zienna.....nice and cosy


I'm determined to get out tomorrow !......so once again I was doing my bit to keep the track clear !.

The snow has been blowing all day off and on, mind you I do think that it has thawed a bit. I went to the postbox today with the quad...as the snow was still quite deep. the quad did struggle a little as the snow is very soft and wet....and the quad was starting to sink. But I managed to keep going through the drifts....and I got to the postbox !


On my way there ...I noticed that someone had tried to come up the track...unfortunately they had abandoned their attempt.....I had a suspicion it was the post-man !....


When I got to the post-box, there was a card inside.....This means only one thing....do you remember my special delivery !.....From Russia .....'with love'....(joking)....well that means its here....well at the depot any way.....

So, tomorrow.........I'm off to collect it all being well !.....I can't wait !!....providing I can get down the track !....


The secret parcel will hopefully be revealed tomorrow !!!!...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Jayne, Enjoyed seeing your 'cool' snow plough yesterday, and it obviously worked. Well done. Hope you manage to get out today. We have another day of digging ahead and we haven't seen the postie for 3 days! Take care. Shirley & Robbie

Alpacas of Lewis said...

Gosh...so much snow!! At least the alpacas look cosy and content! All waiting for the big reveal tomorrow....:-) Anne x