Thursday 23 December 2010

Festive Greetings and......Santa has come early......I couldn't wait !!.!

Everette Green has a new friend !.......Santa...has arrived early here at Zanzibah Land
My lovely new Fawn Girl......courtesy of Wellground Alpaca Stud !!

The view up the track....today...

The Rainbow Trout hand carved walking stick.......made by my father !

The view from the hill...looking down to the farm.......I have been out in the tractor...today...

I am back from my little blog holiday....just in time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

I have been other wise occupied.....over the last week.....what with one thing and another....although the temperature was rising.....:-) we still managed to have.....even more snow than before......I have been busy as usual trying to keep the track open......we have had a considerable amount of snow over the last week....what a week .......but all in all a great week !! Maybe more of the same...in the future....who knows....time will tell !

Here at Zanzibah Land....I have been rather naughty... Santa has arrived early with presents......I was perplexed with the little jingle that was coming from one very nice present.....I just couldn't leave it alone.....I left it a couple of days having....rattled it on a daily basis...wondering what it could be.......and then...tonight....I gave in to the....temptation....I just had to open it......and what was inside...it really made me laugh......Everette Green has a new little friend........Santa..!! He sings....and dances like no other......what a great little mover !

Then on my wish list....obviously a new fawn alpaca.......that would be nice....wouldn't it.....well maybe fantasy wishful thinking.......or was it.....I shall let you decide on that one.......what a absolutely lovely gift ! Thank-you.....a lovely surprise....

Cinderella is back to the usual....daily chores........
My parents are visiting for Christmas....and my dad has brought some of his hand carved walking stick to show me.....he has made a lovely Rainbow Trout one from a Rams horn....

Well its just left to Wish you all a Merry Christmas....and I wonder what Santa has in store......I have been just a little naughty.......I have opened one or two...presents....already ! :0)

8 comments:

Rob @ Wellground said...

Happy Christmas to you and Mam and Dad.

Tell Dad, I love my alpaca stick and use it every day, several times a day, it's not even worn out yet ;o))

Have a great Christmas together.

Love Rob n Les

WillowBank Alpacas said...

Happy Christmas Jayne.

Good to have you back on the blog.

Are you trying to tell us something about a fawn alpaca!

Take care

Karl & Lisa

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

Your secret is safe with me Jayne, I'll not tell anyone - lovely walking stick handle too. Have a lovely Christmas and good 2011, Dave.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful christmas Jayne...What's with the fawn...I'm obviously a bit slow here...best wishes to you all...Mum and Dad included

Barbara xx

Terry said...

I'm a little slow too, so you'll have to spell it out for me. I'm getting the idea that perhaps Zansibah Alpacas will increase by one soon!

I love the cane handles. Your Dad is so talented.

Merry Christmas!

Shirley said...

Hi Jayne, Delighted you've had a good week - you deserve it! Plenty of snow - a bit of a thaw would help your track now. Have a great Christmas with the folks. Take care. Shirley & Robbie

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Glad you stayed warm whilst you were away from the blog!!!

Oh secrets, I just love them!

Sid and Pat said...

Like your early Christmas present and as for that walking stick handle - what talent!
Hopefully a slight thaw as promised next week to make life a little easier for you.
Have a lovely time, keep warm, relax enjoy your company