Thursday 3 March 2011

The Hat ! ......what a whoppa !!

The finished hat !.....
Now thats what I call a Big Carrot !!.......

The Hat ....... made with the wool I was spinning up....when Rosemary & Carl visited !

Just a quick blog to show the new hat .....that I have recently made ! For those who are interested...and for those who are not....just take a look at the size of that carrot ! Its the biggest carrot I've seen....and the bottom was broken off.......Diesel had his eye on it...he likes to pinch the pieces that fall on the floor when Im chopping them up for the alpacas !

.....but he couldn't manage to eat the whole thing...it was shared between every one....yesterday.....

What a whoppa !!


4 comments:

Terry said...

Love the hat.
That carrot is just the right size for our Clydesdale!

Rosemary said...

A great hat! You put me to shame with the speed of your knitting!
- - and a carrot to be proud of!

Rob @ Wellground said...

A magnificent hat indeed. Wonderful.

Indeed: To Infinity and Beyond !!!!

Rob

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

I'm liking the hat, very nice. It's a good job my lot didn't see that carrot of there may have been a riot!