Saturday 15 May 2010

Tigh Mhor Visit !....

Smile for the camera....can you get much closer...Zerquo !!
The girls are looking glamorous !.....as usual....unlike the on-lookers!!

Minstrel is having a word with Shirley !!


Boys and Babies !!



Marquette and Me !




It might have taken a couple of days...but I usually get there in the end !

I have managed to transfer the photos, that Robbie and Shirley took of their visit to us on Monday ! I have never done this before and it was a bit of trial and error.

I forgot to take my camera out with me, so unfortunately I had no pictures of the day. Thankfully, Robbie and Shirley had remembered theirs.

So I just thought that I would share a few photos with you of our little day with the alpacas, I will have to admit to Shirley, that I had a lovely cuddle with minstrel on Friday, we had a wonderful alpaca moment and it lasted....about 15 mins !! What a way to lift your spirits, I just love her, she is a real character !.... When Shirley and Robbie was here she played had to get and would not let us cuddle her. We tried but to no avail !!

I have read that Debbie is being brave at Barnacre Alpacas..and has decided to have her animals sheared !!!......well I hope that all goes well for your shearing day. But I think under the current weather, we are going to hang on to our fleece for as long as possible......its definitely not Summer Just Yet !
In fact.....its more like.....Autumn.....Roll on the Summer .......

What's the saying.....'Don't cast a clout 'till May is out !! ;-)

They're Right !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The old May is out saying was a favourite of my Nan's. How right she was; It is definitely too cold for getting you kit off around here!

Shirley said...

Hi Jayne, Well done on getting the photos organised - now you're a computer wizard too! Nobody getting their kit off at this end - too many thistles about! Take care, keep wearing the 'bunnet!' Shirley & Robbie