Friday 4 June 2010

Twisting..by the Pool...or Dust Bath !

All the babies..want the same spot !!

Full Bloom....has summer eventually arrived !
The girls...today !


Musical....Dust Bath !

New Scarf....hopefully this will not be required until the winter ....if the weather stays fine !

The weather is holding out, we are having days which might even resemble summer-time ! at the moment....

We are still under a big fleecy blanket up here, so now that the weather has warmed up the alpacas are starting to squabble over the watering spots and dust baths ! The girls are often sitting by the pool, today the babies decided that they all wanted to be in one spot in the field....there is a little dust bath..and everyone wanted to be in it !! Needless to say...the arguments started !!

I have been doing a bit of spinning...and I have made a little scarf !...ok...its not scarf weather...and I hope it will be quite sometime...before it is required, however....I thought I'd just show you a photo...or two !

It looks like there might be a little delay in getting the alpacas sheared, as unfortunately my shearer has had to return back to...Australia on family business....! I hope that things are improving for him......and his wife....my thoughts are with them at this difficult time..

Meanwhile...we are starting to..........sizzle..up here in Bonny Scotland......!!!

Looks like summer has arrived !

;0)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely scarf Jayne and Clematis...I could do with that for my open garden...I bought a couple of plants and a little bunny got on and ate them!

Rosemary said...

Very nice scarf, Jayne. I love watching the babies when they discover the dust bath!
Glad you have good weather now.

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Lovely scarf Jayne, I must pick my needles up!

James said he's hoping to be back shearing in 10 days.

Lucy said...

Lovely scarf! Babies look fun - ours are doing all they can to keep cool too.

Tim Fredriksson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.