Monday 27 June 2011

Doing Just Fine .....

Zirrianna......dry now !


Two days old now.....


Jessie......she's 7 months old......and was looking for a new home !!



Zirrianna is now two days old....and she is doing just fine !


She is a bundle of joy .....bouncing around getting to grips with those lovely long legs !


The other girls are looking more likely, infact I have spent last night checking Aymara, who I was convinced was in her first stages of labour last night.......after being up and down all night, things are just the same !


Everyone is turned out into the little paddock, so if I have an emergency I can get them into the barn, which is just across from there.


The youngsters, namely, Zienna, Zullulah and the Nick Nacks ...have met the new arrival and are really funny with her........they are very submissive around the new baby and have a quick sniff of her .....then scoot away !!


Changing the subject slightly......I have a new addition .....she is very small, sweet and also quite cute.....she was looking for a new home......and I think she has just found it......


Meet Jessie....she is a Mini Jack Russell .......apparently !!


4 comments:

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Zirrianna looks a lovely colour.

As for the 'other' new addition I hope she's not too tiny or zonda might eat her for breakfast by mistake! :-)

Rosemary said...

I thought the new addition was a dobermann when I first saw the photo! Obviously not!!

I am on a five minute baby break - sure Cassies's is on the way!

Terry said...

Both babies are adorable. The puppy looks like what we call a Min Pin (miniature Pinscher). You are going to have your hands full, what with all these babies! What fun.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colour Jayne...enjoy!