Sunday 6 November 2011

Busy Weekend !

Zirrius and Zadi~Blanca.....

Baby line up ......

The Nick Nacks...growing up nicely....Wellground Vital Spark(L) and Wellground Stravinsky (R)

Zirrianna......


It has been another busy weekend.....what with one thing and another....

Once again we have been graced with nice weather especially for this time of the year....!!

I have managed to arrange the bales in the cows field.....there was only one casualty....that was obviously been attacked by the cows....!! Hopefully this will make a good enough wind break to shelter the cows when the weather is bad.

I have also managed to move the trailers up to near the fence line...and take the tape down that was dividing the field to keep the cows off while it was growing for the hay crop.....the cows have wandered onto the nice green grass.....and I shall collect the remainder of the posts and tape up tomorrow....

On Saturday, I managed to muck out the barn where the boys live....so this is nice, clean and cosy for now......

Also today I took a little time out after moving the bales...to introduce a lady to the art of spinning....I had a contact via the Internet..from a lady who was looking for a spinning course.....I offered to help teach her how to spin....and this afternoon we met up and did just that........so I think you could say its been a busy weekend......

I'm planning on having a day off tomorrow.....that's the idea any way.....!!

Unless.....I find myself....chopping a few more logs.....!!!

5 comments:

Terry said...

I have always wanted to learn to spin!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Jayne...you obviously had better weather than us!

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

A day off, dream on Mrs! You stand as much chance of that as I do.

Knapper Alpakka said...

Great photos, Jayne. Especially that first one. Should be on the wall somewhere.

Jeff said...

You always seem to be busy Jayne! I'm not sure that you will give yourself a day off though!!