Wednesday 15 July 2009

Yipee !!....I've finished .....DIY Photo Shoot !!!




As you might have guessed, I have finished my little/large project that I was busy with. A few regular readers will remember that I said that I was busy on a bit of a trial project, I said that I would reveal all a little later on when it was ready. I have been very regimented with myself in doing this, as I tend to make small items, that make-up quickly. I must confess to being a bit impatient, by the time I spin the fleece, blend the colours and wash and wait...I get a bit impatient...so to then go on and knit a large item was a little daunting to say the least.

However, putting all that aside......I have finished....Yipee !! I am really proud of my 'Zeuninni' Luxury Alpaca Wrap..... the fleece was spun from Zaninni, mid brown and Zeuss, white.


So, here goes....all that was left was to hire in the model and take a few professional photos. Well....not quite...its good old me in the garden....with the timer on !......with the camera strategically placed on a fence post......but I think it looks great.......!!!
The 'toggle' was hand-crafted by my Dad, its a piece of deer antler polished and dressed, I think it just finishes the wrap off nicely, as you can fasten it, then you don't need to worry about it falling off....if you're out shopping !!!!

No comments: