Thursday 27 November 2008

Winter Wonder Land !!!.....



On Saturday we woke up to a winter wonder land of more snow....thats more like it, what the weather men forecast.....if I had a sledge I'd be out there, although theres nothing wrong with the nearest plastic feed bag !!!, it has been known that one makes a perfectly good sledging piece of equipment.....

Although on a more serious note, today Thursday I have been doing my routine worming of the whole herd...I usually do it a little earlier but better late than not at all. Hopefully this will be followed up in a couple of days by my regular Vit/Mineral drench for everyone also.

Thankfully, all appears to be well with the herd and the babies are growing up nicely, I think that they were a bit fascinated by the snow, although it had mostly all gone by the Monday morning, so they were a bit confused as to where all the white stuff had gone.

No comments: