Tuesday 3 March 2009

The Small....But Mighty Return !!...Glorious !!

This is just a little blog to Congratulate all at the Mighty Patou Alpacas, as they return Glorious...festooned with Ribbons.

It must be a marvellous feeling to be placed highly in the rankings of the giants in the alpaca world...

I am so pleased for you all...it just goes to show.....you might be a small breeder, however, mighty in the achievement at the Alpaca Futurity !!!!

Well Done.....still smiling...I don't blame you, I think that smile could last a while yet..

2 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Thanks Jayne you are very kind. I have been boring everyone with tales of the mighty Patou since we got back. I just can't help it.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Savour the moment.....like a good whiskey....make it last, and enjoy every minute....why not!