Tuesday 10 March 2009

Zonda Update !!


We have a bit of good news, Zonda was at the vets yesterday and it appears that things have improved with time, the damaged muscle seems to be repairing, hopefully this means that we will not have to go through another operation.

The vet was very pleased with Zonda's progress, she has also put on some weight, 2kg in a week....so we are hopeful that things have turned the corner with Zonda and will continue to carry on that way.

So.....we are 'nearly out of the woods', but I'm not counting my chickens just yet!

4 comments:

Anna Kelly said...

Jayne thank you so much for introducing me to your fantastic alpaca family and of course the awesome Zonda. I had a wonderful experience and fear I may have caught some of your contagious enthusiasm and passion for these fascinating, beautiful, graceful and seemingly serene creatures, (or were they just on their best behaviour today). It was a joy spending time with you and I hope I didnt try your patience too much with all my questions and my poor spinning attempts - I WILL LEARN IT ONE DAY!!! Anna X

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

You are more than welcome, We are glad you enjoyed your time meeting all of us, especially Zaninni, I know you have a soft spot for him!!

Look forward to seeing the spinning results....keep at it !

I think the Zanzibah's were on their best behaviour, and you were not 'spat' at by Minstrel, you don't know how lucky you are ! not the best way to start off a good impression, but she was on her best behaviour...also.

Zonda enjoyed meeting you and really enjoyed her chew !...Jayne

Lucy said...

That's great news Jayne. Hope she continues on the up.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Thanks Lucy...so do we !!..its been a long haul !!....hope we are heading in the right direction.