Friday 28 January 2011

Here comes the ......Sun !

The boys...out grazing today......with the sun.....just peeping over the wood !
The boys.....enjoying the sun and maybe a little bit of the green stuff ....

The girls.....out today, ......... Pacosha..is always...last !

The baby boys.....Zeto and Duke also grazing today....


It has been a lovely sunny day here today....but it has been freezing cold outside !

I have been busy sorting out my parcel/fleece, infact the parcel has been collected this afternoon and is off to Portugal !!! I do hope that it arrives safely and that the people are pleased with their alpaca fleece. It should be there in 4 days.....marvelous.

The alpacas are well, Pacosha is much improved, although she still has a couple of bumps under her jaw. I'm hoping that this will reduce over time, but I'm not completely sure that all the infection has been cleared up....I shall keep a sharp eye on her. She is much happier in herself and eating well, supplemented with the Ceto Phyton.

I was out in the fields today, so I took a couple of photos of the alpacas grazing with my phone, we are now starting to get a little bit of sunshine climbing over the trees during the day, the wood that bounds the farm usually blocks it through-out the winter. However as the nights are getting a little lighter and longer.....so the sun is starting to reach higher in the sky.

A little bit of sunshine...goes a long way to lift the spirits, I'm sure the animals appreciate it also enjoying the sunnier days.

I have been doing a little bit of spinning today, also taking advantage of the lovely warm sunshine............in the conservatory....mind you !!

Things are ticking along....and Spring is just round the corner........February is nearly here and that's the first month of the year......nearly over already !!

4 comments:

Rob @ Wellground said...

Lovely sunny pictures Jayne, It looks like spring is there already.

Enjoy it.

Rob n Les

Rosemary said...

Good to see the sun - and the grass beginning to look greener!

Unknown said...

Baby boys Jayne?...now come on...they are nearly school age! :))

Terry said...

I envy your green grass. Very nice.