Saturday 22 January 2011

A little bit of Therapy !

Duke and Zanubis.........waiting for a cuddle !
Zeto and Duke .......

We are ticking along nicely here......hoping that most of the winter is behind us now.....

However....there really is noting better than having a nice cuddle with your alpacas.....when they come in for bed......

Its a bit of a habit that I have got into......a little greeting every morning and a nice cuddle and a squeeze of that fabulous fleece........I suppose that they are my living teddy-bears !!

I just can't resist a 'touchy feely' moment .....especially with the boys...anyway because they are the most friendly. Especially the younger boys....Zeto, Zanubis and The Dukester !!

Oh.....I say.....maybe my little Teddy Bears enjoy the experience as much as me...however I suspect not !!

Its a bit one sided ................

But I like it ....any way part of owning these fantastic animals...is being able to just Love them !!

7 comments:

WillowBank Alpacas said...

Nice to hear you are ticking along nicely. If you want to cuddle your alpacas Jayne, you go for it.

We cant believe you still have all that snow, better than mud thought.

Karl & Lisa

Rob @ Wellground said...

You enjoy them Jayne, it's what the whole experience is about.

Rob n Les

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Glad to hear Dukester is enjoying his cuddles, I sure he does like it!

Terry said...

Teddy bears! What a nice way to think of your alpacas. I tell the horses "good morning!" every morning, and I tell them "sleep well and stay safe" every night.

Unknown said...

I'm with you Jayne...they do like cuddles...well little boys certainly do :))

Shirley said...

Nothing quite like putting your arms around a wet, soggy neck is there? Don't know about 'pacas, thats what Shirley says about me! Take care. Robbie

Rosemary said...

Nothing like a good cuddle!