Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Lady Zanzibah Off.....to America !!!

Zeuss ....

Cobweb Felted Scarf......sold to a lovely lady from America !

Zeuss......sniffing the feed bucket ....


Regular readers will know, I do little bit of hand spinning and felting when I get the time.

I have been know to use my artistic flare and imagination to hand craft, unique knit ware & felting, I usually design it all by myself from start to finish.

One such item has been purchased by a lovely lady from America...who saw the wrap...and just fell in love with it !......so its making its way all the way to America !!

Fancy that.....one of my designer wraps/scarves, heading all that way....one thing guaranteed.....there most certainly isn't another one ...!!

Which makes it quite unique......I do hope the lady, enjoys wrapping herself in Alpaca Luxury !
Incidentally....my handcrafted knit ware range is called......The 'Lady Zanzibah' Collection...hence the blog title !!

The star of the show.....well...has to be Zeuss....who provided the gorgeous fleece to make this garment !


3 comments:

Jeff and Sheila said...

Wow.....and now International recognition! Great looking wrap Jayne.

Terry said...

It's so pretty!

Barbara@beckbrowalpacas said...

Gorgeous wrap Jayne...I have started on some felted scarves and wraps too...must be good for bingo wings all the rolling!