Tuesday 27 January 2009

Unwanted Showers....subject !!!


Once again tonight, I had the unfortunate pleasure of having an unwanted shower, as mentioned by Perry 'Alpaca Chatter'....so on the subject of these....

I once again found myself in the firing line of my primary spitter......who you are aware of Im sure as Minstrel....she is a spit-fountain on four legs at the moment !

I was duly covered in alpaca feed, semi chewed, I wouldn't care but, she obviously dosen't know the trouble we have in Scotland to get the stuff....so you don't need to waste it, now do you...!!

Never mind, I suppose, I did interrupt the feeding frenzy, by daring to walk over to have a look at how the little ones were doing with their bowls of feed...and the 'spit-fest began..

At this point, I suppose she has made me make the decision to wash my overall, but it better be dry for the morning as I need it, you have to have the appropriate dress code round these parts !....at least I smell a little sweeter. I shall try and dodge her for a while with my clean overall...!

2 comments:

Perry Wheeler said...

He he...

One of the perks of the job.

I reckon one day we'll be so used to it that that we won't notice the smell anymore - until we start attracting strange looks at the local shops.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Perry,

He He indeed.....

I know, I've had that look in the local shops before !!...Im thinking of getting a badge saying.....'Im stinking because of a spitting alpaca!!'

I don't think I'll ever get used to the smell....hopefully....I need a lesser spitting alpaca...do they breed that sort !....Jayne