Monday 26 January 2009

Zanzibah Alpacas has a Fashion Shoot !!!...





Well, I don't know if I have mentioned the fact....I have finished my scarf !...so, nows the time to model it around the place !....so imagine the moment, I don't often get dressed normally around the place, I usually bimble around the place in a dirty blue/mud coloured overall !....so needless to say that the alpacas we're a bit amused by the strange person who had appeared in their field to do a fashion shoot, and take some photos. So we had a lovely sunny but cold day, although the sun did seem to be in my eyes where ever I posed !!....I even had a couple of extras...my farm cats who had decided to follow me down into the field, the girls had other ideas and decided to chase them out of the field.

So picture the moment....mad hat and scarf wearing human and fascinated alpacas, more with the cats than the human, although I did turn a few heads...in the field I might add....I am hoping to go shopping later on in the week, any excuse to wear my alpaca items in public!

I know you are bursting with suspense so here are the pictures.....I'm very pleased with my creations, I don't care if I look silly, I like it, I'm wearing it, with pride !......bring on the cold wintry weather....oh ps....I'm still creating the Bag!

No comments: