Sunday 29 August 2010

It never Rains...but it Pours !!....Torrential !!

The weather..Gods..have frowned...on us !!
Waiting....for some dry days.....I'm hopeful !!


What a view....the weather closes in...and yes the rain...pours !!
You guessed it !

I have been subject to 2 days of torrential rain....showers..that would make Niagara Falls look like a mini waterfall !!

The weather has got a split personality...lately...as I type the rain has been lashing down....and now the sun is shining....what is going on....I ask myself

I am staying positive...no point just clouding the situation any further...I shall get something I am determined....so once again...its a case of waiting...for the fields to dry...and then who knows...

Just as well that I have more than enough land to graze my animals on over the winter..and that the hay supply is more of a top-up, however if we get lots of snow..like last year..that is when the stocks..rapidly diminish !

So...they say it never rains..but it pours..and boy its been raining......there has to be a break in the clouds. I am hoping for that dry bright spell...just long enough to be able to 'Go for it '.

So the moral of the story is.....Think positive....and positivity will follow....we will not stick !

I have had..tears...tantrums...and negativity...breakdowns......both me and the tractor...had our moments.....the diesel pipe ruptured...and I just....had a moment of weakness !!...over the last couple of days...so I'm now moving on to.....Positivity !!

I shall succeed..with something....sooner or later....I am determined, and where there's a will...there's a way........

Just in the process of finding...it !! it might be a little soggy...but....Im....not giving up just yet !!

I shall battle on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos Jayne...makes you shiver just looking at them.

It is hard to believe but our hay has turned out fine despite the amount of torrential rain it endured...3 fine days next week that is all you need!

Rob @ Wellground said...

In the Words of Winston Churchill, "Never, never, surrender"

Keep fighting jayne

Lucy said...

Same here - cold one minute, sunny the next. Winter soon.... someone said there's gonna be snow in Sept... surely not!!!!!

Rosemary said...

Oh, Jayne!
Wish I could put a great big umbrella over you!
Chilly here with rain and high winds.

Sid and Pat said...

This is it Jayne - the forecast is looking promising so everything crossed for you.