Friday 27 August 2010

The Sun has got its...hat on !!


We have had two fine days..and today....is day three ! There is apparently a HIGH pressure over NE Scotland..and the sun is shining....

So...the sun has got its hat on and I'm off to wear it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I shall hopefully be trying to get onto the fields...to start the haymaking...again ! Back to square one....but I don't mind...as long as we get there....

So...I have an appointment...at noon......I shall keep you posted .....as to how we get on....

No snorkel required !

;-0)

5 comments:

Sid and Pat said...

So glad the sun has made it up North at last - hopefully long enough for you to complete your tasks.

Rob @ Wellground said...

Good luck Jayne

Rob

Rosemary said...

I really hope you get that hay in!!

Terry said...

Things are looking up!

Lucy said...

Sounds intriguing...! Good luck with the hay. It poured rain last night here, did you get that too? Yuck!!!