Tuesday 31 August 2010

Rowed Up and Ready to Rumble !!!!

Big Day tomorrow !....
Tonight its a lovely evening !!

Rowed Up and ready to rumble !!....


I have had a busy day today...firstly I had to take my car for its MOT !! to be honest I was expecting it not to pass..but I was hoping that it would !!

So around lunchtime, I got a phone call...to say the car was ready.....and it passed !! excellent. One less thing to worry about...

Then this afternoon....when I came back. I decided to have a look at the hay...!! we have had another lovely sunny day for a change. I decided to start and row it up. I spoke to the contractors and I have them booked in for tomorrow...after dinner. I need a head start on them as they don't hang about.

I have rowed up the 3 acre...and I have also rowed up the hill...which is about 5 plus. Unfortunately..I was running low on diesel and I have tonight checked the other 6 acre field. It was really wet yesterday when I was turning it, however....I thought that I'd have to turn this again, but after taking a look...I think that it will row up tomorrow..all being well. I have a little bit of diesel left to be getting on with. I have placed my order and was told that it would be here today or tomorrow...so it better arrive....tomorrow !!

I have a little spare..and I'm hoping that the contractors are going to bring me 5 gallon in a container..I have left !....I hope he sees it....or I shall be out !!

So tonight we are rowed up and ready to rumble...........

Watch out for those bales..............of Hay tomorrow !!

It is actually better than I had thought it would be....after the torrential rain last week !!.....

2 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Wooooohoooo Go Jayne!!!!!!

Rob @ Wellground said...

Well, have you got hay, hey!

Rob