Friday 18 September 2009

No News !.....yet


This is what you get for trying to predict your new arrivals....

Its now 3.45pm and there is nothing to report !...there has been lots of tail swishing, rolling and visits to the poo pile, but sadly nothing has come of it....I thought that I would just up date any readers who are eagerly awaiting the new arrivals...

I have spent most of my day watching the girls from the conservatory, there has been various checks the the binoculars, but nothing has happened. We are still waiting.

Changing the topic slightly, I have managed to create a funky hat and scarf, with the wool that I purchased from the craft shop in Cullen, so I thought that I would bore you with a photo....sorry that its not the new arrivals, but as soon as there here, providing all is well the photos will be on the blog....I have the camera at the ready.

Whats the betting that something has happened while I'm doing this blog...I'll keep you all posted....

1 comment:

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Glad to see you made use of the yarn. I've been dreaming up new stock ideas today - just need the time to make them all; I now have a list!