Sunday 27 September 2009

Sugar and Spice and all things nice .......!

Up early this morning....for the new delivery !

Minutes old.......
Finding those feet.....


Early start this morning......as predicted Minstrel has given birth today.....to a lovely little multi coloured girl !

I had my alarm set this morning, but I was woken by an early morning call.....by John, who had been out with the dogs. The new arrival was not there when he checked as he passed, however when he returned and checked again there she was !

Minstrel usually gives birth quickly and true to form, she had .......Needless to say I was out like a shot, in my PJ's with my overall pulled on !.....

She was born at approx 6.45am this morning, I have left them in the building, getting to know each other.....

A little snap-shot of the new arrival !.... there will be more, no doubt as and when !!

1 comment:

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Bless her little cotton socks! I had to come straight on to check the pickies. Looking forward to the name and more photos. Thanks for the text.
Love
Debbbie