Wednesday 16 September 2009

Now thats what I call a Sunset !!



Ok people, feast your eyes on that !.....what about that for a sunset. This was the view from outside the other night....I was amazed so much so that I went and got the camera.

One word magnificent !!!!! ..... I just love it. Incidentally just to let you know that the swallows have left us for sunnier climes....they left on the 10th September, missing you already...!

Nature is fantastic and you can find beauty where ever you are. Sometimes its right under your nose ! You just don't see it.

Its nice to be able to take a little bit of time out to appreciate just how marvellous it is.

The girls are taking it easy, we are now at day 334 of their pregnancies....so any time soon I guess you could say. I am watching them like a hawk....if you can go off their last pregnancies, Dusty (Grey) carried for 336 days and Minstrel (Black/White) carried for 338.

Its an anxious time, a mixture of concern and excitement !

1 comment:

Lucy said...

ooooh lovely! Exciting waiting for the crias! I do hope it all goes well for you. I am sure we will see lovely wee ones on here shortly!